1. If someone treats you badly, never give them the opportunity to again.
2. If they cheat on you, they don’t love you. If they did, they wouldn’t have done something they knew would hurt you.
3. If you do someone wrong, say sorry. That’s all you can do, and if they don’t forgive you, it’s out of your hands. You did all you could.
4. If you regret something you did in the past, remember that it was once something you wanted very much and you can’t change it. So you might as well live with it in a positive way.
5. Just because they’re your family, doesn’t give them the right to hurt you. You aren’t obligated to love or be around your family if they treat you in negative ways.
6. Sometimes you need a day off, so, if you have to, sleep in until 3 o’clock, eat that extra piece of cake, or binge watch your favorite show.
7. If you ever feel like you’re alone, you aren’t. There will always be someone there.
8. Bad days happen. Don’t make rash decisions when these days or times come along. They will keep happening and there is nothing you can do about it, you just have to keep moving forward.
9. Don’t be afraid to reach out for help. We all need a shoulder to cry on sometimes when we are at our lowest points and that doesn’t make you weak, it makes you strong for knowing that you need to get out of the rut you’re in.
10. If someone is upset, they don’t want to talk about it, and they tell you to go away, don’t go away. They really want someone to care. It might be hard to talk about at that moment in time, but just sit there with them, don’t touch them and when they’re ready to talk about it, they know you’re there and you’re not leaving anytime soon.
11. Crying is ok. It doesn’t matter if you are a man or a woman. If you don’t cry and let out that sadness or frustration, it’ll come out one way or another, most often in a negative way.
12. Bubble baths will always be calming. It doesn’t matter how old you are, go out and buy some bubble bath and have a nice night.
13. Your body is perfect. It doesn’t matter if you don’t fit into a size one, or if you don’t have a six pack. It doesn’t matter if you fit into a size one, and you’re too muscly. It doesn’t matter if he doesn’t think you’re hot, or if she doesn’t. All that matters is self acceptance. If you learn to accept yourself, your body is perfect.
14. Happiness might seem impossible right now. But I said that too, and now, I can’t wait to wake up tomorrow.”
starting today all blogs without the following image will be deleted within 24 hours
i’m not even afraid of deletion. i just want this image on my blog
Thank you to the few of you who’ve been following me and encouraging me every now and then. I appreciate it loads. Idk how to reply back too. So that’s why I’m making this post. ;) I don’t have very many supporters so it means a lot to me.
I have a secret. I use to secretly want to be social media famous but I found out a lot of the things I talk about isn’t normal. Ahaha so I’m back to square one as the lonely dog lady who lives down the street who likes to read books about life and tradedys and maybe cries to herself at night wondering if she’ll ever make real cool friends who are open minded about everything like me hehehe I’m not sad just saying lol
Sometimes I think about doing something productive or learning a new hobby and then think about how much time it will take and I guess that’s why I still haven’t gone to college
I’ve been reading. And I’ve been feeling better. These days I’ve be content and happy. Eating too.. I’m also getting stronger. And soon I’ll be running faster. Hard work pays off. And all of it is mental. That’s the hardest part.